The Cape Cod Café began in 1939. It was called Cape Cod Cafe because it sits on rt. 28 and back then that was the only way to get to the cape.
E. James “ Papa” Jamoulis purchased The Cape Cod Café in 1947 after serving overseas in WWII. He worked tirelessly to perfect the pizza recipe while alternating between working the bar and the kitchen.
In the late 70’s Jim and Lynne Jamoulis took over and made Cape Cod Café what it is now.
Today, Papas grandsons Jonathan and Jeremy carry on the tradition of hard work and the mentality of never cutting corners to ensure the pizzas eaten today are the same as papa made over 80 years ago.
The Jamoulis family and all of our team members are very proud and thankful.